[webkit-dev] WebKitAuxiliaryLibrary and WebKitSupportLibrary have been updated

Adam Roben aroben at apple.com
Wed Oct 20 01:34:26 PDT 2010

Hi all-

WebKitAuxiliaryLibrary and WebKitSupportLibrary (two of the
prerequisites for building Apple's Windows port of WebKit) have been
updated recently. The former will be downloaded automatically when you
run update-webkit, but the latter will need to be downloaded manually.
You'll see instructions for doing so when you run build-webkit. I just
wanted to give a heads-up. Please let me know if you run into any trouble.

-Adam