[webkit-dev] Buildbot Performance

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Tue Oct 19 09:12:49 PDT 2010

Right now, /results/ is served from the new storage and is receiving test results data since a day or two ago. For anything older, you will get redirected to /old-results/ which is on the old storage. This probably breaks your code if you are trying to load /results/ and walk backwards in revisions. We should probably look at adding some sort of map to the /json/builders/ data instead.

On a side note, Chromium test results account for 75% of the 700GB of result data, SnowLeopard is 11%, then everyone else. I assume Chromium generating so much more data than everyone else is expected and desired?

-Bill