[webkit-dev] InspectorDebuggerAgent::didPause function

Yury Semikhatsky yurys at chromium.org
Tue Oct 19 06:12:58 PDT 2010

Hi Tomasz,

There is no need to differentiate between pause due to an exception and due
to a breakpoint hit and there are no means to determine that in
InspectorDebuggerAgent::didPause. Detailed information about the break event
is available in WebCore/bindings/v8/ScriptDebugServer::handleV8DebugEvent(I
believe it can be retrieved in WebCore/bindings/js/ScriptDebugServer too)
where we can say whether it was an exception or not, we just don't push it
to InspectorDebuggerAgent since we don't need it in the front-end.

-yury