[webkit-dev] disable selection of text and images

Efan... efanharris at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 22:12:40 PDT 2010

Hi
I am totally new to this group.

I want to disable selection of Text and graphics in my QWebView, it seems
that there is no way via Qt i can do this , so only option I am left with is
to modify webkit code.
I am new to webkit code too, but I am willing to put my time and effort to
do this, Can any one please suggest what file/function should I be modifying
in webkit?? Or does any one has any other solution other than modifying
webkit?

I will highly appreciate any input on this.

BR

--
Efan Harris