[webkit-dev] Regarding cache memory leaks

sumanrapolu at aim.com sumanrapolu at aim.com
Sun Oct 10 09:37:46 PDT 2010

Dear All,

We are working on webkitGtk ( with gtk-directfb backend )  and ported for MIPS platform. We observed there are memory leaks with PNG/JPG image rendering. I am using webkit-1.2.3 version and I set cache model to WEBKIT_CACHE_MODEL_DOCUMENT_VIEWER.

When I am printing the dumpStats I could able to see the Image count and live && decoded image sizes. Even I disabled the cache it is storing on to cache.
could you please suggest me is there any patch to avoid image related memory leaks with webkitGtk. Please help me on this.

Thanks In Advance.