[webkit-dev] Pixel test experiment

Dirk Schulze krit at webkit.org
Fri Oct 8 00:48:34 PDT 2010

We missed many changes because of an existent tolerance level in the past. We made a baseline for MacOS Leopard as well as Snow Leopard and I would active pixel tests just for those two bots. I don't expect any problems. Niko and I run pixel tests on different machines and get the same results.

Dirk