[webkit-dev] webstorage data model

Subhadip Ghosh subhadip9999 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 17:52:06 PDT 2010

Hi all,
I am interested in exploring the low level data storage model used in html5.
My primary aim is to study the physical organization of the records with
custom attributes, the key-value relationship, and how the queries interact
with such a data model. And if possible develop some caching techniques to
enable faster access of data to the APIs.

>From the threads available on the webkit forum I was able to figure out that
I should look into webcore\loader\appcache folder and have a look at the
various files in there. Are there any other locations that I should
concentrate upon? And is there any documentation available for the same?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Subhadip