[webkit-dev] Pixel test experiment

Dirk Schulze krit at webkit.org
Thu Oct 7 11:06:49 PDT 2010

I strongly support pixel tests for SVG on the bots! Niko and me are hard working to get SVG pxiel perfect at all time. We run pixel tests on every patch we apply to the SVG code. And it would really help us if the bots blame any change that causes a pixel test to fail, or at least give some kind of feedback.

Dirk