[webkit-dev] <a ping> landed

Dirk Pranke dpranke at chromium.org
Mon Oct 4 23:45:16 PDT 2010

Fair enough; in retrospect I realize my message may have come across
with the wrong tone. Mostly I was just wondering how often we do this,
since it doesn't seem like you'd want this to be the blanket approach
to new things.
I defer to Maciej's (and others') wisdom as to what the right thing to
do is on this particular feature.

-- Dirk