[webkit-dev] New Rich Text Editing Test suite

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Fri Oct 1 14:04:09 PDT 2010

I think we shouldn't be hard-coding 18px here:

{'value': '18px', 'pad': '<span style="font-size:
large">[foobarbaz]</span>', 'expected': ['<span style="font-size:
large">[foobarbaz]</span>', '<span style="font-size:
large">[foobarbaz]</span>'], 'command': 'fontsize', 'id':
'FS:18px_SPANs:fs:l-1_SW', 'desc': 'Change existing font size to equivalent
px size (should be noop, or change unit)'}

The pixel font value of font-size: large is different depending on whether
or not we're in strict/quirks modes and whether or not we're using fixed
font (at least in WebKit and probably in Firefox).  We should be using the
computed style value of the text instead.

- Ryosuke