[webkit-dev] commit ownership and commit-queue

Antonio Gomes tonikitoo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 06:19:01 PST 2010

Hi William.

I think all developers who got a @webkit.org email set up as primary
email and for some reason switched to use a company email in the
changelog will be affected. This is the main reason right now that
prevents me from using the commit-queue, but if it is only me, then I
can live with it.

ps: why do many people have more than one email in committers.py then?

Cheers,

--
--Antonio Gomes