[webkit-dev] What should be the proper States on reaching Beginning of Stream during HTML5 playback?

Dhananjoy Chutia dhanrd at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 02:22:17 PST 2010

Hi,
   Thanks for your response. I am trying to create a sample player back end
for HTML5 video playback support similar to phonon/gstreamer. I searched in
the webkit source as well as in the draft for HTML5 video playback, I could
not find any information about informing the state information of BOS to the
upper layer. My player need to perform something on reaching the BOS. I may
be able to manage for now, which may not be compatible with the standard. Is
there any standard for that? Or, what is the proper state information to be
maintained? Can you suggest something .........?

Thanks & regards
Dhananjoy

--
Regards