[webkit-dev] about the Sputnik testsuite.

David Levin levin at chromium.org
Sun Nov 21 23:35:46 PST 2010

Click the "compare" link on the page that you included.

Also see the blog about it:
http://blog.chromium.org/2009/06/launching-sputnik-into-orbit.html

<http://blog.chromium.org/2009/06/launching-sputnik-into-orbit.html>Together
they should answer your question pretty well.

Disclaimer: I don't work on squirrelfish or v8 but this isn't that hard to
search for.

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 11:21 PM, haithem rahmani <haithem.rahmani at gmail.com