[webkit-dev] wincairo buildbot failing, cannot install WebKitSupportLibrary, errors in JavaScriptCore[Generated]

Thomas Brodt thomas.brodt at porabo.ch
Fri Nov 19 01:48:05 PST 2010

It seems Adam has fixed this?

At least it works for me again, though I have other compile errors now.

Adam wrote:
 > All of these problems seem to have the same cause: the value of the
WEBKITLIBRARIESDIR environment variable is quoted, but should not be.

See the " below in the path names

Thomas

Am 19.11.2010 05:53, schrieb Brent Fulgham:
> Hi Adam,
>
> On Nov 16, 2010, at 9:59 AM, Adam Roben wrote:
>
>>> 2>cat: "D:/Projects/BuildSlave/win-cairo-debug/build/WebKitLibraries/win"/tools/scripts/VERSION: No such file or directory
>>> 2>cat: "D:/Projects/BuildSlave/win-cairo-debug/build/WebKitLibraries/win"/tools/scripts/COPYRIGHT-END-YEAR: No such file or directory
>>> 2>Compiling resources...
>>> 2>.\JavaScriptCore.rc(17) : error RC2127 : version WORDs separated by commas expected
>>> 2>.\JavaScriptCore.rc(18) : error RC2127 : version WORDs separated by commas expected