[webkit-dev] !ENABLE(INSPECTOR)

Patrick Gansterer paroga at paroga.com
Sat Nov 13 08:15:28 PST 2010

Hi,

Does anybody compile WebKit with inspector disabled?

It's not possible with the current trunk (since weeks). I'm not sure what's the correct solution to fix this.

The main problem is that Console.cpp (e.g. at [1]) uses ScriptCallStack and ScriptCallStackFrame, but this classes should go into a "#if ENABLE(INSPECTOR)" section IMHO.
Otherwise they must not use any classes from InspectorValues (e.g. at [2]).

Can someone fix this (or at least point me to the right solution)?

[1] http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/WebCore/page/Console.cpp?rev=71966#L171
[2] http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/WebCore/inspector/ScriptCallStack.cpp?rev=71515#L77

- Patrick