[webkit-dev] WebKitGtk app memory leaks , please help

Fedor Kryukov ynxx at mail.ru
Wed Nov 3 07:52:11 PDT 2010

After calling webkit_web_view_get_dom_document() and similar functions (
webkit_dom... * ) memory is not freed, what am I doing wrong?

I wrote simple application which handle events (
load-started/load-finished/etc ) and make some changes in loaded page DOM
content, so after loading several pages I have a lot of lost memory, no idea
how to release it.

I tried to use g_object_unref, but it destroys something..