[webkit-dev] scroll event firing for WebKit Gtk port

Aneesh Bhasin contact.aneesh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 21:15:16 PDT 2010

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 8:50 PM, Nilesh Patil <vniles at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I think you will have to look for scrollviewgtk.cpp and scrollview.cpp - a
> platform side implementation for scrollable view in Gtk.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Nilesh

Thanks Nilesh - that helped. For reference sake, here are the
functions that are invoked :

In WebKit/gtk/webkit/webkitwebview.cpp :
webkit_web_view_scroll_event - called when using mouse's scroll wheel.
webkit_web_view_real_move_cursor - called when scrolling the page
using keyboard (up/down etc)

In WebCore/platform/ScrollView.cpp
 ScrollView::scrollContents - called when scrolling the page by
pressing the arrows on scrollbar or by dragging the scrollbar.

Regards,
Aneesh