[webkit-dev] scroll event firing for WebKit Gtk port

Aneesh Bhasin contact.aneesh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 04:35:00 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I am trying to figure out which functions are triggered when we scroll
a webpage in the Gtk port of WebKit. I am using GtkLauncher for the
experiments.

I could see webkit_web_view_scroll_event() and
webkit_web_view_real_move_cursor() (in
WebKit/gtk/webkit/webkitwebview.cpp) being triggered when we scroll
the webpage using mouse's scroll-wheel or using up-down keys on
keyboard but none of these are triggered when I scroll by pressing
either the scroll arrows or by dragging the scrollbar using mouse. Are
there any other events that are triggered in the last two cases - if
so, could someone please point me to the right files/functions ?

Thanks for the help !!

Regards,
Aneesh