[webkit-dev] Table rendering and colspans

David Hyatt hyatt at apple.com
Thu May 27 12:46:19 PDT 2010

In general our strategy for table rendering is to match whatever Internet Explorer does.

Try your table test cases in IE for Windows in both quirks mode (no doctype) and strict mode (<!doctype html>) and see what IE does.  Assuming IE's rendering makes sense, that's probably what we want to do as well.

dave