[webkit-dev] More webkit-patch requests

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Fri May 21 21:39:45 PDT 2010

We could experiment with letting you specify directories on the
command line.  Eric has some ideas for how to stat the file system
less often.  I think we currently stat it three times (because of the
scripts it calls out to).  It might be worth trying to make it faster
without imposing any additional user effort first.

Adam