[webkit-dev] Gtk 32-bit Release Bot Wedged

Gustavo Noronha Silva gns at gnome.org
Thu May 20 07:12:01 PDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-05-20 at 00:20 -0700, Eric Seidel wrote:
> The Gtk 32-bit Release bot has wedged itself.  If someone could kick
> it that would be grand:
> http://build.webkit.org/results/GTK%20Linux%2032-bit%20Release/r59822%20(13001)/results.html
>
> Do we understand why this happens so we can prevent it in the future
> (this is not the first time)?

I kicked it. What happened was pulseaudio died. What I'll do is I'll
have a daemon monitor make sure the pulseaudio server is running at all
times, and automatically restart it if it drops again, since I could not
investigate this bug.

If this kind of thing happens when I'm not around, poking infinity or
Mithrandir (IRC names of people who are also admins of the machines) is
an option. They are always in #telepathy at FreeNode.

Thanks!

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <gns at gnome.org>
GNOME Project