[webkit-dev] Clearing a textfield's 'autofilled' status on change, not focus

John Sullivan sullivan at apple.com
Wed May 12 14:26:29 PDT 2010

It seems reasonable to me that the autofilled property is only cleared when the text is modified by the user. Since it is a visible change in the behavior, there's always a chance that it will not sit well with everyone and we might eventually have to allow for both behaviors somehow. But it seems like a small enough behavior change that it's unlikely that anyone will care strongly about it.

John