[webkit-dev] TransformAction event

kim.1.gronholm at nokia.com kim.1.gronholm at nokia.com
Sun May 9 23:23:02 PDT 2010

Following the MouseEvent was the reason why only client and screen coordinates were specified there but it's just not optimal. Both page and offset coordinates have been defined in the work-in-progress CSS-OM specification (http://www.w3.org/TR/cssom-view/#extensions-to-the-mouseevent-interface) by the CSS Working Group. One option would be to add those without removing anything.

Kim