[webkit-dev] Audio directory layout

Chris Rogers crogers at google.com
Tue Mar 30 19:20:11 PDT 2010

Maciej proposed that I work in my own special branch of WebKit.  Maybe it
makes sense for me to check all my code (unreviewed) into my "special"
WebKit branch using a provisional directory layout.  Then people can see how
all the code works together and even build it, run my demos, etc.  Then
people may have a better feeling for any changes I may need to make before
getting the code checked into "trunk".