[webkit-dev] Chromium layout test expectations coming today

Darin Fisher darin at chromium.org
Fri Mar 19 17:09:55 PDT 2010

platform/chromium/test_expectations.txt contains bug references to crbug.com.
 I presume that newly filed bugs will be in bugs.webkit.org instead.
 Unfortunately, it is going to be a bit hard to tell the difference given
only the bug number.  Is there a system we should use to annotate the
difference?

(congrats guys for getting this done!)

-Darin