[webkit-dev] Chromium layout test expectations coming today

David Levin levin at chromium.org
Fri Mar 19 10:50:42 PDT 2010

Checking it into the main WebKit checkout seems very much in keeping with
the standard WebKit practice. Several times folks have noted that they like
only having one respository to deal with (just sync webkit and you're set).

On a personal note, I appreciate the simplicity of the WebKit approach --
only having to use git (or svn) vs "git & another script
(sync-webkit-git.py) & gclient" and the associated complexity and multiple
possible points of failure due to the different repositories and multiple
scripts.

dave