[webkit-dev] Blob.slice support

Jian Li jianli at chromium.org
Thu Mar 18 16:48:24 PDT 2010

The Blob.slice API (http://www.w3.org/TR/FileAPI/) has been added, under the
guard of ENABLE(BLOB_SLICE) flag. Currently it is only turned on for WebKit
mac platform because the file range reading capability is only implemented
on the mac platform. I will hook up all necessary changes to make chromium
platform work and check them in soon.

For all other platforms, you will need to implement the file range reading
support and enable the flag, if you want to make use of Blob.slice feature.

Thanks,

Jian