[webkit-dev] Invoking script from NPAPI plugin

Ohayon, Gil gochayon at lab126.com
Thu Mar 11 09:48:58 PST 2010

Sure, I'll file a bug.

I am not expecting a line number or a class name, but if you have a general idea where such problem can come from or where to start looking it will be great if you could share it.

Thanks,
Gil

On 3/11/10 7:41 AM, "Darin Adler" <darin at apple.com> wrote:

On Mar 10, 2010, at 10:36 PM, Ohayon, Gil wrote:

> Can you please give me a pointer in WebCore where to look for the bug, so I can start look into it myself.

Sorry, I don't understand. You should file a bug report first with an example showing the bug and steps to reproduce. Then we will have to diagnose and figure out what's causing it. I can't just give you a class name or file and line number. Wish I could!

    -- Darin