[webkit-dev] Google Summer Of Code 2010

Jeremy Moskovich playmobil at google.com
Thu Mar 11 07:42:23 PST 2010

Tomorrow is the deadline for registering as a mentoring organization.  There
are currently only 2 mentors signed up on the wiki -
https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/Google%20Summer%20of%20Code%202010 .

Personally I don't think it makes sense to enter unless we have broad
support in the WebKit community.

If you have strong feelings on the subject or think you'd like to sign up as
a mentor, now is the time to speak up. Otherwise I'm not going to enter us
this year (which doesn't mean someone else in the community can't do so if
they feel differently).

Best regards,
Jeremy