[webkit-dev] WebKitGTK+ on Snow Leopard

Chaffraix, Julien julienc at quicinc.com
Tue Mar 9 18:59:48 PST 2010

Hi,

> Has someone actually been able to compile WebKitGTK+ on Snow Leopard?  I have retrieved all the dependancies via Mac
> ports and fink and always seem to get hung up on libjpeg where the compiles believes the library is missing when it is
> not.

This is not the right mailing list for compiling issues. Webkit-dev is for WebKit's internal development. You would have better answers on either webkit-help or webkit-gtk (see http://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo). Also your description is too broad for someone to really be able to help you: what is the last command that is executed? When does it hang up: before compilation, compilation, link...? What have you already tried to solve this? (make sure to read http://bit.ly/webkit-gethelp so that you can get accurate answers)

Regards,
Julien