[webkit-dev] BuildBot issues, including /console outage

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Wed Jun 16 04:03:48 PDT 2010

/console lost some data tonight due to various server flakiness
issues.  /waterfall is still displaying all builds fine, but /console
is missing many.  Bill worked on it for a while and hopefully all will
be better going forward.

Unfortunately the data loss came at a bad time, as we were landing the
HTML5 parser changes (which required test updates on all platforms).

I believe the tree is green or about to roll green, but it's hard to
tell with /console missing the last 60 revisions.  I'll work on it
again in the morning if it isn't.

Gtk Release slave is still broken.  Gtk folks know about it and are
hopefully fixing.

-eric