[webkit-dev] sick of forgetting bugzilla email addresses?

Ojan Vafai ojan at chromium.org
Fri Jun 11 06:52:11 PDT 2010

If we wanted this to totally replace committers.py, bugzilla would need an
irc nick field, the person's full name, a bit for whether the person is a
committer/reviewer and a list of alternate email addresses (e.g. svn commit
address).

For the purposes of this extension, just adding the full name and nick
fields would be sufficient, but there's no real incentive for people to add
add their nick info to bugzilla if it doesn't replace committers.py.