[webkit-dev] sick of forgetting bugzilla email addresses?

Ojan Vafai ojan at chromium.org
Thu Jun 10 16:07:44 PDT 2010

Actually, all we want is access to
http://svn.webkit.org/repository/webkit/trunk/WebKitTools/Scripts/webkitpy/common/config/committers.py.
That's the source of username/email/irc data. The bugzilla data wouldn't be
bad, but it does limit what the autocomplete can do. For example, right now
it will also autocomplete based off your irc nick. I find that really useful
for people who have totally different irc nicks than email addresses.

Ojan