[webkit-dev] Nighties build scripts

Philippe Normand pnormand at igalia.com
Wed Jun 9 06:56:51 PDT 2010

Hi,

I've been trying the Nighly build scripts without much success. I run
build-launcher-app and build-launcher-dmg.

The build-launcher-app tries to copy Drosera.app, which doesn't seem to
be supported anymore, http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/Drosera :

"Drosera has been replaced by an improved debugger built into the Web
Inspector. The information this page still applies to Safari 3.1 and
3.0." ...

So I commented out the Drosera stuff and get a 9.5 Mb DMG (compared to
40Mb on the nightlies website). Anyway, trying to use that DMG I get a
popup saying my version of Mac OS X (10.6) is not supported "yet" by the
nightlies. If I download the latest nightly build it works fine.

Can someone, maybe bdash?, light my lantern? :)

Philippe