[webkit-dev] sick of forgetting bugzilla email addresses?

Ojan Vafai ojan at chromium.org
Mon Jun 7 13:25:34 PDT 2010

I sure am.

I wrote a Chrome extension that adds autocomplete to bugzilla email input
boxes based off the data in
http://svn.webkit.org/repository/webkit/trunk/WebKitTools/Scripts/webkitpy/common/config/committers.py
.

It will autocomplete based on first name, last name, irc nick or email
address.

https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/olaabhcgdogcbcoiolomlcodkngnemfb

Please let me know if I missed any email input boxes. The only ones I saw
were on the advanced search page and the individual bug page.

If anyone would like to integrate this directly into bugzilla, it's ~250
lines of JS<http://dl.dropbox.com/u/387264/extensions/webkit-bugzilla/autocomplete.js>to
do the autocomplete, which you're welcome to use or modify. You'll
just
need to write code to generate the list of email addresses. You can't just
use my JS code<http://dl.dropbox.com/u/387264/extensions/webkit-bugzilla/fetch_committers.html>
for
that if you want to use committers.py since it's on a different domain.

Ojan