[webkit-dev] review queue crazy idea

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Sat Jul 24 16:59:45 PDT 2010

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs at apple.com> wrote:

> I think the main problems with <http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/WebKit%20Team>
> are that (a) people don't know to look there; and (b) people don't know or
> don't bother to update it.

I totally agree.

I'll also add that the information on WebKit Team is too broad.  For
example, one can say that he's an expert in HTML editing but he might not be
too familiar with how TextIterator advances or how ApplyStyleCommand pushes
down text decorations.  I'm sure there are similar problems with other
subsystems as well.  Aggregating information out of the svn blame will solve
this problem as well.  I'd also recommend to provide a way to list
committers who recently touched that code as well because they are also
likely to be able to find problems with new patches.

Best,
Ryosuke Niwa