[webkit-dev] review queue crazy idea

Zoltan Horvath zoltan at webkit.org
Wed Jul 21 16:34:18 PDT 2010

Hey,

I just don't understand how can the patches can sit in bugzilla unreviewed for
weeks? There are 76 reviewers in the trac's team list.

I think the reviewers have to do what they have assumed... Reviewing patches!

I agree with Maciej automatic rejection is unfriendly. (Of course we can
reject patches which are no longer applies on trunk. Yes, we should do this!)
I think we should find a good way to advise the reviewers of the patch's topic.
I prefer this way of automation.

Regards,

Zoltan