[webkit-dev] review queue crazy idea

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Wed Jul 21 15:41:44 PDT 2010

Wow.  I really like this idea of helping contributors better
understand what's going wrong.

But, I think that even better would be to build a better front-end for
reviews.  Or a bot which knew how to suggest reviewers (based on
annotate information from lines changed).

I encourage you to write any sort of better review tool/bot, turn it
on, and see what happens.  That's kinda what we did with the EWS and
commit-queue.  Initial reactions (to both) were strongly negative, but
we fixed a bunch of stuff from initial feedback, and I (would like to)
believe we have two useful systems now.  I see the same pattern
happening for someone trying to build some better review tools.

-eric