[webkit-dev] SIL Open Font License and WebKit

Alex Milowski alex at milowski.org
Tue Jul 20 08:24:05 PDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 4:11 PM, Darin Adler <darin at apple.com> wrote:
> On Jul 20, 2010, at 4:39 AM, Alex Milowski wrote:
>
>> We can't really download them from stixfonts.org.
>
> Why?

Well, because the zip file is behind a form that requires you to
"accept" the license.  It doesn't seem right to try to hack our way
through that form to run tests.  Besides, some organization
should accept the terms of the license and the responsibility
for distributing this font to test systems (or developers running
tests).

--
--Alex Milowski
considered."