[webkit-dev] SIL Open Font License and WebKit

Alex Milowski alex at milowski.org
Tue Jul 20 04:39:07 PDT 2010

If we want to put the STIX fonts up somewhere to be downloaded, where
would that be if it can't be in subversion?

I think we'd just have a couple of the font files up for download.  We
can't really download the from stixfonts.org.  Of course, we'd have
to include some "program" for download as well.  :)

--
--Alex Milowski
considered."