[webkit-dev] HTML5 & MathML3 entities

Sausset François sausset at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 11:10:23 PDT 2010

I just saw that when looking at the code by myself.
What do you exactly mean by a prefix tree?

I also noticed that the entity parser does not take into account combined Unicode characters (see §A.3 in: http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-entity-names/).
In addition, even without entities, combined characters are displayed as separate ones.

François Sausset