[webkit-dev] location in the tree for third party python code?

Chris Jerdonek cjerdonek at webkit.org
Mon Jan 25 21:15:51 PST 2010

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 6:54 PM, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs at apple.com> wrote:

> The MIT license is equivalent to the standard no-advertising-clause BSD
> license that we use in WebKit. It would be acceptable.

For future reference--

While we're on the topic, is the Apache 1.1 license also acceptable
for such purposes?  I recently came across a third-party module with
that license.

http://www.apache.org/licenses/

It also has no advertising clause and is similar to BSD (but possibly
not similar enough).

--Chris