[webkit-dev] The tree is on fire

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Mon Jan 25 00:50:48 PST 2010

It seems one way to more-quickly solve these sorts of fires would be
to turn back on the buildbot blame mails.  We used to have them years
ago, and somewhere along the line they got turned off.

I looked briefly at how to make the changes to:
http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/WebKitTools/BuildSlaveSupport/build.webkit.org-config
but my BuildBot-fu was not strong enough. :(

-eric