[webkit-dev] location in the tree for third party python code?

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Thu Jan 21 13:58:53 PST 2010

We also have webkitpy/autoinstall.py which knows how to download
modules on-demand.  This is useful in the case that you're using code
with an incompatible license.

see webkitpy/__init__.py for an example of how we pull in mechanize
(which is a HUGE module, with a compatible license for most files, but
includes a bit of code which is not compatible).