[webkit-dev] Lots of “BREW” patches up for review

KwangYul Seo kwangyul.seo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 17:17:38 PST 2010

Sure. I will open a public Git repository for potential reviewers. I
need to clean up the code before opening the complete source code
because some device-specific information is from a phone manufacturer
under NDA. I think it will take one or two days.Third party libraries
with BREW specific patches will also be available by then.

Thanks,
Kwang Yul Seo