[webkit-dev] Database in Worker context

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Thu Jan 14 15:06:32 PST 2010

On Jan 14, 2010, at 2:35 PM, Eric Uhrhane wrote:

> I think it would have been hard to break this chunk any smaller.

Any time you have a chunk and you’re wondering how it could be broken up smaller, please feel free to ask that question after cc'ing me on a bug. Maciej and I, in particular, have a lot of experience with this, much of dating from the first year of the Safari project. I made changes that were too large and learned “no apologies” strategies to break them up into much smaller pieces that were easier to get right and to read and review.

    -- Darin