[webkit-dev] Lots of “BREW” patches up for review

KwangYul Seo kwangyul.seo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 16:19:07 PST 2010

Hi,

I am Kwang Yul Seo and I work for Company 100, Inc.
(http://www.company100.net). I have started to submit patches that are
required to port WebKit to Qualcomm's BREW platform.

This is not a one-time code drop. We want to maintain the BREW port
ongoing and will do everything that are required to keep the BREW port
up and running. Porting DumpRenderTree is still under work, but we
have a complete BREW port which works fine both in BREW device and
simulator.

Regards,
Kwang Yul Seo