[webkit-dev] Lots of “BREW” patches up for review

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Wed Jan 13 09:23:21 PST 2010

Someone is porting WebKit to Qualcomm’s BREW. And there are many patches for that port; now a significant fraction of the unreviewed WebKit patches. Who’s going to review these? Is this a one-time code drop or is there an intent to maintain this port ongoing? Does the test suite work on the BREW platform yet? Will someone maintain a buildbot?

I won’t be reviewing these patches myself until I know the answers to some of those questions.

    -- Darin