[webkit-dev] IconDatabase

Jason Rukman JasonR at bsquare.com
Wed Jan 13 09:22:26 PST 2010

I'm trying to get the icon database to load up the previous icons on the
WinCE port.

What I've found is that it seems to require the history to be already
loaded (thereby populating m_pageURLToRecordMap) so that
performURLImport can find the pageRecord items.

However, when if I load the history first then the icondatabase isn't
enabled yet and retainIconForPageURL doesn't populate the the
m_pageURLToRecordMap.

So I'm confused... Do I load the history first, or initialize the icon
database first since they seem to have an interdependency that I don't
see how to resolve.

Thanks,

Jason.