[webkit-dev] how does webkit handle special layout requirement

Fei Wang wangfei90 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 8 15:12:26 PST 2010

I am just curious how des webkit rendering engine handle the special layout format?

For example, I do not want to have horizontal scroll and I have a fixed width widnow. But inside a html page, I have a image which size is bigger than the fixed width, how does webkit handle that case? Can we change the some render info on the fly to change the layout infomation or webkit will handle it automatically?

BTW, where could I set the windth for the display window or those info will be get in the runtime from some system vairable?

Frank